Herbs for Healthy Kids (Newborns to Teens)
Wednesday December 12th, 2018 6:00-8:00pm
Santa Rosa, CA
Class size limited to 12
Price: $35.00 (plus PayPal Fee)
This is a class for parents who want to use natural sources to keep their children healthy, from newborn to teens. Learn what’s safe and what really works as effective natural medicines for children. Keep your kids healthy with preventative herbs that lead to fewer antibiotics, fewer visits to the doctor and happier families.
It’s a great class for for moms & dads, pregnant couples, those who work with children and birthkeepers.
Participants will go home with a physical copy of my 10 page e-book on Herbs for Kids!
- 30+ Great Herbs for Babies & Kids
- Preventative Care for Kids Health
- Common childhood conditions and herbs to help them. Conditions such as such as Fevers, Sore Throats and Strep, Colds and Flu, Coughs, Bronchitis and Asthma, Tummy troubles, Eye infections, Sinus and Ear Infections, and more…
- Recipes and Remedies
- When it is safe to use herbs and when to call the doctor
- Medicine Making with Kids in Mind
- Figuring out dosages for for kids
- An Overview on Bach Flowers & Essential Oils for Kids
- Making herbs fun for kids
Cancellations prior to 72 hours before start of class, your class fee will be refunded less the associated transaction fees. Cancellations within 72 hours of the start of class will be credited toward the next class only. If you cannot make the next class, payment is forfeited. On occasion I will have to cancel a class, in that case a full refund will be provided.