Herbs for Pregnancy & Birth
Saturday, May 4th 2019, 10am-5pm
The Stinging Nettle in Sonoma
This workshop is for Doulas, Midwives, Childbirth Educators, Pregnant Couples and those working in or interested in birthing.
Register early, classes fill up fast!
Lunch is included in the workshop!
Each Participant receives a printed copy of Becka’s eBook on Herbs for Pregnancy & Birth
Are you a Doula or Midwife and wish you knew more about herbs that are helpful to pregnancy & birth? Are you pregnant, or hoping to be, and wondering how you can safely use herbs during pregnancy? Many folks are looking for insight when it comes to herbs and what can be safely used during pregnancy and birth.
This all-day workshop will cover using herbs in pregnancy and birth, from nourishing uterine tonics and herbs helpful for common discomforts to herbs that help ease labor pains, calm emotions, and aid in recovery.
We invite you to join in and share in Becka’s teachings on traditional birthing & herbal lore, gathered through 40-years of specializing in homebirth and herbs.
Herbs for Pregnancy:
- Preparing for Pregnancy, herbal helpers
- What’s safe and what’s not – abortives to stay away from
- Nutritious herbs for pregnancy, herbal vitamins & minerals
- Herbs for common discomforts
- Common pregnancy blends
- Bach Flowers & Essential oils
- Herbal tips & tricks helpful during pregnancy
Herbs for Labor & Birth:
- Preparing for Labor
- Making an herbal Labor & Birth Kit
- Herbs helpful in early labor, and when labor gets strong
- Common labor conditions and how herbs can help
- Easing cramps and pain
- Relieving fears and alleviating stress