Tuesday August 21, 2018
Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 6-8pm
Santa Rosa, CA
Class size limited to 12
Price: $35.00 (plus PayPal Fee)
Women are powerful self-healers, and plants are our natural helpers!
Women represent fertility, and reproduction. We protect the family, and humanity. We are closely aligned with Earth and her plants, and we change with the seasons as they do. In the spring we are like a young girl – everything new, in the summer like a woman – matured, in the fall a crone – wise in our ways, and in the winter we transition – to be reborn again in spring. We – our cycles, like Earth and her plants, represent the cycle of life.
This class will focus on that cycle of life, through natural plant wisdom, for a whole-woman approach to Women’s health. This is a practical, informative class. There will be lots of discussion and questions/answers on herbal and nutritional tips that promote Women’s health.
Some of the Topics we will cover include:
- Our Body Rhythms – We will review what keeps our bodies healthy, the rhythms of our hormones and reproductive systems and how they work together to keep our bodies in sync and healthy. We will explore the sacred cycles of earth and how nature and lunar cycles assist us in keeping our bodies healthy and strong.
- Menarche to Menopause – We will discuss the menstrual cycle, what is normal and what is not. How to rebalance when out of sync. We will review helpful herbs for common menstrual irregularities like fluid retention, heavy bleeding and pain. From PMS to Hot flashes we will cover plants that help throughout our lives.
- Breast Health – We will talk about what plants help to support healthy breasts and lymphatic circulation and review common issues such as fibrocyctic breasts, breast pain and other conditions.
- Uterine Health – We will learn about the herbs that can help with common problems such as vaginal infections, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, urinary tract infections (UTIs), Fibroids and more as time allows.
- Nutritional Health – You will learn about herbs that are high in nutritional value and how they can help with iron deficiency, insomnia, anxiety and more. We will review what plants hold the vitamin and minerals you need to feed your body.
- Hair, Skin & Bone Care – Using herbal products to care for our hair, skin and bones is essential. Learn simple techniques to replace the toxin filled consumer products so common today with homemade organic products. We will discuss common underlying conditions and deficiencies that can cause problems with hair, skin and bones and how we can correct them through the use of plants.
Note: Although birth control, pregnancy & birth, prevention of unplanned pregnancies and fertility challenges are all part of ‘Women’s Health’ we won’t spend a lot of time on them in this class as I teach specific classes on these topics. If you are interested in these classes contact me for more information.
Babies and Children are always welcome in class! Classes held in Santa Rosa.
Join Us! (directions given upon registration)
Cancellations prior to 72 hours before start of class, your class fee will be refunded less the associated transaction fees. Cancellations within 72 hours of the start of class will be credited toward the next class only. If you cannot make the next class, payment is forfeited. On occasion I will have to cancel a class, in that case a full refund will be provided.