Saturday, April 7th, 2018 10am-12pm
Santa Rosa, CA
Class size limited to 12
Price: $35.00 (plus PayPal Fee)
This class focuses on herbs for Pregnancy, Labor and Birth. This is a great Woman’s Health class as well as there is a lot of cross over between herbs for Women’s Health and Pregnancy/Birth. We will answer the questions that come up in class and cover key concerns around using herbs while pregnant. Great class for Doulas and Midwives as well and Expecting families.
Some topics include:
- General herbs for Women’s Health (prepping for Pregnancy)
- Herbs to keep your cycles healthy/fertility
- Safe herbs for pregnancy
- Herbs to bring on Labor (or your moon!)
- Labor and Birth herbs
- Herbs to heal in postpartum
- Breast feeding and Breast care
- Caring for your newborn – the first 72 hours
Babies and Children are always welcome in class!
Join Us! (directions given upon registration)