Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 6-8pm
Santa Rosa, CA
Class size limited to 12
Price: $35.00 (plus PayPal Fee)
This class focuses on the herbs to use in late pregnancy as you prepare for birth, during labor & delivery, and during the postpartum period. It includes tips on caring for your newborn in the first days of life and the herbs that are safe and helpful to use while breastfeeding. Husbands and Partners are encouraged to come!
- The last 3 weeks of pregnancy, preparing for Labor
- Herbs helpful to labor and birth
- Taking care of your body in postpartum
- Breast care (breast or bottle feeding) first days and beyond with herbs
- Caring for your newborn – the first 72 hours
Babies are always welcome in class!
Join Us! (directions given upon registration)