Saturday, October 14th, 2017 10-2pm
Santa Rosa, CA
Class size limited to 12
Price: $65.00 (plus PayPal Fee)
This class focuses on how to make the common herbals products you will use during pregnancy, birth and with the care of your newborn. You will learn how to make products with the plants that make you and your baby strong and prepare you for childbirth, help you during labor and birth and with the care of your newborn child.
Herbs are especially useful to women throughout the reproductive cycle. From menses all the way to menopause herbs will help you through your monthly cycle, pregnancies, births, afterbirths and postpartum care. They’ll help with the care of your newborn, other children and the whole family throughout their lives. We will include as many potions and lotions we have time for!
- Preparations for pregnancy, our herbal helpers
- Products for for common discomforts of pregnancy
- Labor & Deliver helpers
- Postpartum goodies that help!
- Breast care (breast or bottle feeding) first days and beyond with herbs
- Make your own herbal care products for your newborn – the first 72 hours
- Products for common Infant conditions such as skin rashes, cradle cap, colic, thrush and others…
Join Us! Babies are always welcome in class!